JAJO B.V. and its subsidiaries (hereinafter collectively referred to as Janssen de Jong Group) attach great importance to the protection of your personal data. In this Privacy Statement, we want to provide clear and transparent information on how we handle personal data. We do everything in our power to safeguard your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care.
In all cases, JAJO complies with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Ordinance. This implies that we do:
- process your personal details in accordance with the purpose for which they have been provided, these purposes and type of personal details are described in this Privacy Statement;
- limit the processing of your personal data to those data which are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they have been provided;
- are aware of your rights concerning your personal data, wish to inform you of them and respect them.
- As Janssen de Jong Group, we are responsible for the processing of your personal data.
WHAT WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA FOR
Your personal data will be processed by Janssen de Jong Group for the following purposes:
- In order to be able to execute agreements concluded with you or on your behalf;
- to conduct application procedures;
- the sending of newsletters, invitations and other marketing activities.
For the above purposes, we may ask you to provide us with the following personal details (always with due observance and depending on the purpose for which the details are intended):
- First name;
- address details;
- telephone number;
- e-mail address;
- BSN number;
- data concerning trade union membership;
- IBAN number;
- medical data (for staff only);
- passport number and details;
- identity card number and data;
- Driving licence number and data;
- (pass) photographs;
- any other information you send us in connection with an application.
Janssen de Jong Group uses Google Analytics to keep track of how visitors use the website. Janssen de Jong Group has concluded a processing agreement with Google. This contains strict agreements about what they are allowed to keep track of. We have not permitted Google to use the Analytics information obtained for other Google services, and we let Google anonymise the IP addresses.
NEWSLETTERS VIA MAILCHIMP
If necessary, Janssen de Jong Group uses MailChimp to create and send newsletters. This means that subscriber data in MailChimp is stored in distribution lists and processed by MailChimp when sending out newsletters via e-mail campaigns. In order to measure the results of an email campaign and make improvements, MailChimp keeps track of who opened the email, which links were clicked on, from which IP address and using which browser. This information is in no way made available to third parties or made public. Privacy statement MailChimp
Newsletters and other mailings contain a link that allows you to unsubscribe from e-mail communications from Janssen de Jong Group and MailChimp.
RIGHTS CONCERNING YOUR DATA
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal details that Janssen de Jong Group has received from you. You may also object to the processing of your personal data (or part thereof) by us or one of our processors. You also have the right to have us transfer your personal details to yourself or, on your instructions, directly to another party.
If, after reviewing our Privacy Statement, you have any questions about this or wish to exercise one of the aforementioned rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post: JAJO B.V., for the attention of the Compliance Officer, P.O. Box 1819, 5200 BB, ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
We may ask you to identify yourself before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
PROVISION TO THIRD PARTIES
The data you provide to us may be disclosed to third parties if this is necessary for the performance of the purposes described above.
For example, we will use a third party for this purpose:
- Taking care of the payroll administration;
- taking care of pension obligations;
- unsubscribing for (personnel) insurances;
- taking care of the (financial) administration;
- fulfilling contractual obligations (e.g. subcontractors and suppliers or contractors);
- taking care of our ICT and the related services;
- providing newsletters, direct marketing and invitations;
- the facilitation of websites.
- Of course, we make the necessary arrangements with these third parties to guarantee the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the information provided by you to other parties, unless this is required by law or you have given your consent. We do not provide personal data to parties located outside the EU.
Janssen de Jong Group does not retain personal details for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which they have been provided or is required by law.
Janssen de Jong Group has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, such as the following:
- All Janssen de Jong Group employees who may become aware of your personal data are obliged to observe confidentiality;
- only those employees who, in the exercise of their profession, have a need to gain access to your personal data will have access to your personal data;
- we apply a user name and password policy to all our systems;
- we regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- our employees are informed about the importance of protecting personal data.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us directly. If we are unable to resolve the matter with you, we will of course find this very annoying. You always have the right to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Authority, which is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
EXONERATION AND MODIFICATION OF PRIVACY STATEMENT
Janssen de Jong Group has taken the utmost care with this Privacy Statement. Nevertheless, it is possible that it contains inaccuracies. Janssen de Jong Group cannot be held liable for technical or editorial errors, nor for any consequential damage resulting from the use or temporary unavailability of the website on which this Privacy Statement is posted.
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Statement.
Changes to this Privacy Statement will be published on our website.